Sausage And Potato Stew I'm Cooking Hobo Stew This Weekend For 60 To 70 People. Does Anyone Have Ideas For The Amount Of Food I Need?

I'm cooking hobo stew this weekend for 60 to 70 people. Does anyone have ideas for the amount of food I need? - sausage and potato stew

The food will be made Polish sausage, ham, potatoes, skin red cabbage, turnips, onions, carrots and a few cloves of garlic. Keep warm Cook all day and night so that guests can dine when they want. I have no idea how each use. Last time, we have what we had way too much fun enough and I know the next day, I think, because of the coal. This time we will work with the cabbage into cheesecloth, so that we can bring to boil. Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

3 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I would do a lot! At least 15 pots of stew. Incidentally, I can go? ;-) I love stew.

Maw-Maw said...

Cut very thin sausage and ham into small chunks.5 # 's each vegetable is a large hydraulic boundary fact, about 4 pounds. (2 cloves of garlic, depending on taste) If you serve crackers or corn bread, the court will hold less.Put warm.Good in a toaster oven to the idea collar ...

rennet said...

I put the system in the transition to the site of the recipes for all built by 70 people, Hope this helps.

Hobo Stew
Nominated by: KATHYGT1977

"A pot is a fire in a quick, simple but delicious dishes processed. Hunger is the best proof!

INGREDIENTS
11-3/4 pounds of ground meat
23 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
11-1/2 (15 oz) cans whole peeled tomatoes
35 cups, even macaroni
11-2/3 cups water
Salt and pepper to taste
NOTES
Heat a cast iron Dutch oven over the campfire, and the meat brown. Drain excess fat, add vegetables, tomatoes, macaroni, and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until macaroni is tender and the soup the desired thickness is reached.

Post a Comment