Girdles And Hose Photos Ever Notice Most Fashion Designers Are Men?

Ever notice most fashion designers are men? - girdles and hose photos

I think it is strange that the fashion of many women who create the clothes for men.
Above all, I find it strange because they are not with the clothes they design, seems very good, but if it were not for its practical application.

What I think was back here to ask a man why women wear dresses that much.

One woman said:
"It's because people do not know what she is wearing a dress and stockings and a girdle and a bra and panties ... It's unpleasant. Why not, therefore, the reference. To address this series, which will.

I personally think that skirts and dresses that are free, and I think people should be chosen wordrobes own devices.

There are places in India, I think it was a day where men wear women's dresses, for God and some experiance, which requires a different kind.

Thoughts?
I try to ask something before I use someone to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment