Intercourse Inside Pics What I Should Do About A Child That I Am 99% Percent Sure But Out Of Ignorance Was Given To Another Guy?

What I should do about a child that I am 99% percent sure but out of ignorance was given to another guy? - intercourse inside pics

7 years ago, I was 2 years in relationship with a woman and a couple of months before our relationship is no longer an end in their pills. Because our relationship was bitter I "see" in his cave, and then lied about it. A few months after our separation, she called me and told me that she was pregnant. Then I saw someonelse assumed that the child of me and ended the phone call there. 9 months after our separation, she had a baby and my friends, out of curiosity, I went to see the baby and then called me to say how lshe looked like me and my family. I called my ex and with the data we were faced happens togheter, and they do not dispute that the child is born in 9 months. But his argument that the child is not mine, because I wI was told to: "Take it" during sex. Recently published photographs of children on the net and there is no doubt he is my son. Gave the child to another man. How can I Shaud

5 comments:

dee said...

to think so many things .. Child knows that someone like your father! to 7 years, it would be too confusing ... then there is a paternity test should be positive.
You really need to get with the mother (to communicate), his ex and discuss what they want as part of the life of this child. Do not expect open arms was 7 years. see what you are willing to accept in so far as we want it to go with you to participate in this child. I think they deserve to be in the life of a child, but her complete cause trauma to the child's age and are ready to make a commitment to this child, not just to participate and get out! who think a lot to ... Good luck in whatever you decide!

lasvegas... said...

You need to do a DNA test done immediately. If you can not pay, call the "Maury Show" to. It helps you manage everything. You owe it to yourself and your child recognize the truth.

CECY said...

First, if you honestly Their presence will positively benefit the child to believe in your life, you should ask the mother (his ex) to a DNA test. Let them know how you feel and that you know the truth. If she gives him a hard time, then goes through the justice system is the next step is to consult a lawyer. This should, as soon as possible, because the child is still young, remember that these "other" has to happen, feelings, thought the father, who might know a tear for him, nothing else.

SomeRand... said...

Why do not you come to grow up and be a man. Or better parent. I grew up without a father because he died, leaving Scarr my emotional well-being. Give this child is not the same excuse in life. If another man, then the marble is accelerated, that if you play the role of 100% and not only out of jealousy.

darknang... said...

No. .. She gave the child to another man can not, can be 100% sure, but even if it was then called knew it was a possibility. Ignore my A% *!
and for some reason ... Perhaps you are mad that moved to act .... A% *, so what? Now he wants to be part of the lives of children?
Grow up dude who threw the baby 7 years ago, but he knew what he was doing, and now she want in life? What gull. You have balls my friend ... Perhaps your ex is not like that you are the father because the child was a man there who was an active father, did not escape the responsibility. Never think that Einstein?
Go before the court and set to work on a petition to paternity leave, the ... You have to payTest, and again I see child support ... Idiot. The next time someone tells you that your pregnancy is a man, and take care of them so ... rather than wait for 7 years.

Post a Comment