Young Vigina Pictures Vigina Help... Whats Going On Vigina Help...? Whats Going On?

Vigina Help...? Whats going on? - young vigina pictures vigina help... whats going on

It is therefore no such thing as "culture" in my VJ. And Idk what it is! I thought it might be another part of the thing flapping on my VJ. But it hurts a little. And today, I saw something, and theres a black / dark blue interior. I realized on Friday. and yesterday ignored.
IM scared. I'm young. I started my perio and the time for it. I still have sex. I do not know what they are doing .... red and then theres that little blue in it .... I shaved thats arounf the area, because he feared could be ingrown hairs or something what should I do? HELP

11 comments:

just wonderin said...

Using a favor and post a photo when she could give a "scientific" answer!

mizzwild... said...

Can an infected hair or cook. I would like to see a doctor.

emily rose said...

go to the doctor and learn to spell vagina

emily rose said...

go to the doctor and learn to spell vagina

KaseyKas... said...

Hm, say it is difficult without seeing him. Is it inside or outside? It seems that it can be a ingrown hair or boil a single species you have already had sex before? If so, can it be an STD of any kind, it also seems that there is a spider bite (which occur in all cases) for the way you, as he describes how a particle can be in red with a blue-black stain. In this case, you should immediately consult a doctor. Well, as you must see a doctor. Good luck, baby, I pray for you!

B2B~6/19... said...

Go talk to your doctor. Talk to your mother. If you do not think you can talk to anybody, you can find a local Planned Parenthood
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

B2B~6/19... said...

Go talk to your doctor. Talk to your mother. If you do not think you can talk to anybody, you can find a local Planned Parenthood
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

nana said...

Well, I have the people here say we can not do anything that your mother and go directly to doctors.

Shirley said...

can be a little more, but I remember when my first sexual relationship that had not happened

WickedAw... said...

GO TO DR ESA !!!!!!!!!!!

Morgie said...

Get a Pap test indicate that all the answers

Post a Comment