Maytag Performa Refrigerator Manual I Have A Funny Smell Coming From Under My Maytag Performa Refrigerator Side By Side.?

I have a funny smell coming from under my Maytag Performa Refrigerator side by side.? - maytag performa refrigerator manual

My husband and I got out of the refrigerator and clean behind it a few times and still can not find the source of the smell. One feels from behind, but it comes from the front gate, there is a way to remove the drip pan, because the grill screwed into the bottom of the refrigerator? Please help because my house is made of that horrible smell!

1 comments:

Marie said...

Take the front of the bottom bar box shown above, whether it is a bread that will be removed and can be cleaned with soap and water. In most cases, we forget a refrigerator, to be breathing. This is very likely that the smell comes from.
I had the same thing happened to me a long time. I clean every time I my refrigerator now. It was a very difficult thing to learn, but my mother saved day!

Post a Comment