Solar Heat Tin Cans Which Type Of Aluminum Should I Use For A Solar Cooker?

Which type of Aluminum should I use for a solar cooker? - solar heat tin cans

I'm with cardboard cork. I decided to use aluminum in the top of the whiteboard, and so in the spotlight. From tinfoil WRIP is not very strong. I visited http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm ...
They have a large amount of aluminum available. I wonder which reflects the light of the best (we need the warmth of a can of soup) are 2024, 5052, 6061, and 7075 are available.

It reflects the light in the best way to cook a can of soup?
Thank you:)

1 comments:

Robert said...

Aluminum oxidizes quickly in air to a very stable oxide layer. If I do you treat me like a physical problem, you need a parabolic metal mirror and place the soup in the middle of this mirror.

Post a Comment