Seroquel Muscle Relaxant About Tardive Dyskinesia?

About Tardive Dyskinesia? - seroquel muscle relaxant

I just started on haloperidol 0.5 mg and my doctor told me that increasing the dose very slowly. He said that after twelve days, I take one tablet of 5 mg in the morning and one tablet of 5 mg in the evening. I am satisfied, but one thing that worries me.
I wonder if anyone out there who tardive dyskinesia. Or, if you know someone who has. When I haloperidol, that in the short term, low dose, I can still tardive dyskinesia?
Do the following questions are for someone who is safe, or that you:
What is your life / life is
What you can do to control it? Since muscle
What are the first signs? So I know that the discontinuation of medication.
How long does it take to become? How many weeksor take months or years before the problem started? I ask because I have been placed solely on the drug until you can to clozapine.
You do not have the quality of life is a cycle of 24 clock hour of the disease?
Do you get it before to reach the end?
Well, I think that's enough questions for today. But do not refer to Wikipedia, because I already have. I have answers for people in real life. Someone / anyone you can, please add more information for their answers.
I help really, really there. I do not want to end up in an asylum. So if it's something I think we should know, they say.
I hear you can get new Tardive Dyskinesia and neuroleptics. This is worrisome, because I have beeNone of Seroquel for 2-3 years.
In any case, I hope, for your answers. Everyone is welcome to put them into bits
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment